UK New Business Development – Flexible Packaging
Salary: £30k - £50k (Depending on experience) + Annual bonus + Car or car allowance
Location: UK Home Based
Our client is a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal – care, and other products.
The primary purpose of this newly established role is to identify and develop new business opportunities, and to grow the customer base within in the UK Snacks and Confectionery Market.
You will cover the UK & Ireland and there may be some international travel from time to time. You will liaise with Marketing, R&D and various production sites. You will be expected to do some day to day Account Management, but key focus will be new business development.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Actively prospect for new customers to develop the S&C territory
- Establish strong relationships with prospects. Focus is to:
1) Proactively obtain and qualify leads
2) Develop and understand customer requirements, matching these to the appropriate Value Proposition
3) Close new accounts
- Assess account opportunities, account trends and define aspirations
- Identify key decision makers
- Monthly reporting of your sales activity/pipeline
- Proven track record of securing new sales opportunities in a B2B environment
- Experience in flexible packaging industry (Laminates/Film)
- Packaging sales or Snacks/Confectionery sales experience
- Knowledge of the food/ FMCG industry would be a big asset
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have a sales background in the Flexible Packaging industry, experience of salesforce is also advantageous.
If this sounds like a role for you then please get in touch so we can discuss this further!