Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus £4,500 Car Allowance and 10% bonus
(Office based 3 days a week)
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with experience across transactional mail, document composition and e-services?
Even better, are you an experienced Solutions Architect that is looking to join a business that is rapidly growing due to its continuous success?
I am working with a business based in Manchester, who provide Outbound Customer Communication services, who want you (a Solutions Architect) to lead the development and design of their Customer Communications solutions.
Ask yourself this...
Have you always wanted more responsibility? Would you like to venture out more in your role?
Because if you do, this business will give you the potential opportunity to work with Senior Management in assisting the management and continuous development of their solution strategy and essentially roadmap their potential going forward.
What will your role involve?
Well, you will work alongside sales to understand their business needs with their existing clients, whilst working closely with the Operations, Technical and Supplier teams to help deliver successful solutions.
- Keep up-to-date and maintain complete understanding of their market requirements
- Present and demonstrate technical solutions to prospective Clients
- Develop pre-sales tools and services needed to advance future prospect Clients
- Contribute on a regular basis to bid responses and Client proposals
- Develop solution design documents
- Answer technical questions
- Liaise with project management and development teams
- Complete regular forecast, management and financial reports
To be successful in this role it is essential you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role (especially designing and delivering transactional outbound communication and document management solutions)
- Can present technical requirements to development teams
- Have fantastic presentation skills and can clearly present technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects working to tight deadlines
- Have an exceptional attention to detail
- Are Microsoft proficient (including Visio and Project)