Are you a Sign Technician looking for your next big opportunity? Do you want to join one of the most iconic signage companies in the UK?
You’ll join a business that really pushes the boundaries when it comes to the Signage industry. For over 30 years they have built up their reputation to now be able to say, ‘they are the best of the best’. You will get the chance to work with some of the most well-known, biggest brands on a global basis.
What will your role entail?
- Applying Vinyl Graphics and Digital Printed Media
- Attending various sits to install a range of different sign systems to a high-quality standard
- Check and signing off work on your job sheets (completing reports when required)
What experience / skills do you need?
- Must have previous sign fitting / manufacturing experience
- Achieved a related NVQ or SVQ level 2 / or a completed sponsored apprenticeship
- The ability to understand architectural drawings and floor plans
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA
This particular role gives you tons of overtime opportunities along with a range of different benefits to top off your £25,000 salary.
If you have the required skills needed for this job role, then don’t miss out. This really is an opportunity for you to join a business who will continue to grow, along with your role. If you want to find out more, get in contact with me (Matt) on 0161 422 0050 / firstname.lastname@example.org