Our client is a leading global technology provider in the customer communications management space. Having grown massively over the past 5 years purely down to having industry leading omni-channel solutions in place. Due to some impressive client acquisition in 2019 they are looking to add a senior solutions architect to the team.
The ‘Solution Architect’ is a Pre-Sales role, that partners with regional sales executives and other key internal departments such as professional services marketing, R&D, etc., to offer business & technical expertise, industry awareness with an ability to quickly translate customer requirements into value focused solutions during the sales cycle of the entire CCM/CXM solution. The Solutions Architect is responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlines the CCM/CXM solution and transforms that vision through execution into the solution, including Business Discovery, Presentations, Demonstrations, PoV/PoC, RFI/RFP, support Solution Design around the CCM/CXM portfolio, Partner Enablement, Support conferences and Marketing Events. The CCM/CXM Solution Architect is an expert in many categories. They must be knowledgeable and familiar with a variety of platforms such as web, mobile, development languages and have an understanding of the on-premise and cloud architecture.
Purpose Statement (the purpose of the role):
The purpose of the role is to collaborate with the sales, marketing and professional services teams to strategize on accounts, identify potential business opportunities, run business discovery workshops and assume ownership of all technical aspects of the sales cycle for the whole CCM/CXM portfolio. This role will also assist in resolving customer technical questions, issues and provide input to new product features by translating customer business needs. The role of “Solution Architect” requires a broad and deep knowledge experience on multiple Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous system environments.
The Solution Architect is often a highly senior business value mindset who led multiple complex successful POV in high volume mission critical environment and/or deployment projects in a variety of vertical market. The person needs an ability to effectively explain, execute and document the Business requirements, value proposition, the solution we can deliver and clearly communicate, both orally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language.
Duties / Performance Outcomes (the expected end results/targets):
- To partner with the sales, presales and professional service organization to meet and exceed fiscal year revenue objectives by providing high-quality/deep specialist technical sales support across sales cycles
- To understand customer requirements, set appropriate expectations, collaborate with Professional Services, Project Managers to provide the necessary Solution Design and SOW proposal documents and plan for successful sales close
- To have the necessary ability to successfully execute complex PoV in highly competitive and volume mission critical environments in a variety of different vertical markets
- To be able to present and demo the whole CCM/CXM platform to a broad high-level senior people into customer organizations
- To influence customer decisions in acquiring and retaining Quotient’s business by supporting business development strategies and solution design with the whole CCM/CXM portfolio within the accounts
- Effectively clearly communication both orally and in writing in clear concise language to executive, business and technical staff
- To be a trusted advisor within the accounts by understanding existing and future IT roadmaps; educate customers as to how CCM/CXM solution can be utilized to meet their goals
- Present company solutions at customer and industry events
- Actively document and share best practice, competitive advantage, use cases, architecture adopted, solution key differentiator and business value delivered in collaboration with colleagues of the
- Prior proven experience of supporting complex sales cycles in a Pre-Sales capacity
- Ability to properly professionally communicate with C level people.
- Strong and proven successful execution of PoV in complex environment with high level of competition
- Strong knowledge on Enterprise architecture (web, on-premise, SaaS, PaaS, cloud based on AWS or Azure)
- Experience in positioning, presenting, demonstrating and handling sales engagements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to executive, business and technical staff
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Adaptable and agile working mindset with a willingness to learn
- Relationship building
- We require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software
- Experience in the CCM/CXM market or adjacent market