My client, a leading name in the direct mail industry, is seeking an experienced Shift Manager to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
This is a newly created role and is a great opportunity to have autonomy over the role, process implementation and the development of your team.
The shift times for this role is 2.30pm to 11pm. This is an urgent requirement and the successful candidate can expect to get started as soon as they are available to do so.
Shift Manager Requirements
• Proven experience within a shift managerial position ideally within a direct or transactional mail environment
• Experience leading and developing teams
• Proven experience implementing and introducing new processes into a production environment
• Ability to lead by example
• Actively manage the production team to ensure high levels of personal conduct, attendance and work
• Ensuring staff rotas are fulfilled and shift staffing levels are maintained, accounting for any holidays / sickness
• Ensure the team is meeting the required level of product by regular inspections
• Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of all production output data and reporting
• Host all area visits including customers, auditors and other stakeholders
• Ensure a full detailed shift handover is conducted
Salary & Benefits
£27-32k + 5% shift allowance
Company pension, holidays, etc
Interested? Please forward your CV for immediate consideration