New Business Development Manager
North of England
Competitive salary + company car and pension
Opportunities for progression
A fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking, high-end food and drinks packaging company who are looking for a driven and experienced salesperson with a creative flair. In this role, you will develop new business opportunities in its current markets, as well as expanding into new markets.
You will need to be a high achiever who knows the bespoke packaging/drinks market inside out, and to also have experience in the carton-board/rigid box packaging industries.
- Pursue and grow new business and build on existing business according to targets.
- Create, engage and sustain contact with customers according to KPI’s.
- Initiate and build on contact with CEOs, directors and managers.
- Effectively respond to customer enquiries, and resolve challenges in a positive and constructive manner.
- Plan business development activities and processes according to Marketing & Sales leadership guidelines.
- Ensure records are kept with accuracy and efficiency using internal systems
- Work alongside the Sales Manager and Sales Director to prepare budgets.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to provide market knowledge, deliverables and data.
- Keep up to date with development of products & technical industries with the aim of going above and beyond.
- communicate well with management other team members with the aim of drawing the team together and increasing general motivation levels and guiding the business towards its goals.
The Candidate will be:
- Organized and efficient.
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Knowledgeable, with a desire to learn.
- Innovative, and able to think outside the box.
- A go-getter by nature, with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of the drinks industry is essential.
- Semi-technical experience in packaging is essential.
If this role has grabbed your attention, please call Yasmine on 07753101973 or email your CV to email@example.com