Up to £50,000 + Commission and Excellent Benefits
Do you have extensive Key Account Director experience?
Do you have substantial technology-based customer communications or transactional mail and outbound comms knowledge and are comfy in front of clients within financial services?
Do you want to work for a global business that really takes pride in their employees?
Do you want to work for a business who invest their time into your professional career?
Let me guess, yes across the board?
Well then, as a Key Account Director will be ‘the person’ who manages and maintains relationships with your allocated Clients. You will be your Client’s go-to person and they will expect nothing but your expert representation of the business. Your next new company that you will be a part of is all about growth. They want to become the market-leaders within their sector and to achieve that, they need Key Account Managers like yourself who will drive to accomplish this.
So, what will your role involve?
- Managing Key Account Strategies – including planning and strategic actioning to drive towards success
- Delivering budgeted year growth – achieving your set growth for your key account department (achieving all objectives given to you)
- Creating and managing relationships to the highest level possible. Providing closer engagement, fast decision making and more effective delivery
- Maintaining legal contracts
- Demonstrating your full understanding and knowledge of account commercials
- Delivering significant projects whilst maintaining strong relationships with Senior Client Stakeholders
- Being a trusted advisor
If this sounds like the type of role you have an already demonstrated background in and would like to continue your career growth within a reputable business, then contact me (Jonathan) on 0161 422 0050 – or send your CV to email@example.com