Salary: Up to £40k - dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an established and commendable Flexible Packaging specialist. With continued success as one of the well-known names within the industry, they are looking to expand their team and actively seeking an experienced HSE Manager to join their West Yorkshire operation.
This opening presents a great opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to join a key player and contribute to their success and progress within the company as they continue to grow.
As HSE Manager, you will be reporting into the MD, and working alongside all Management and Peers within the company to ensure full compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
You will be aware of new and existing safety legislation's, codes of practice and guidance notes, allowing you to best implement these into the workplace.
As HSE Manager your core responsibilities will include;
- Ensure site personnel are aware of HSE Policies and procedures and follow these in everyday practice
- Attend and chair regular site HSE meetings
- Promote full compliance to standards within Waste Management, Manual Handling, Health & Hygiene, PPE, COSHH and more, offering advice when required
- Carry out inductions for new staff and contractors, making them aware of H&S policies and other related matters
As HSE Manager you will have working experience within the Flexible Packaging industry and will have experience of the following;
- Quality Management BRC/ISO knowledge
- Understanding of all HSE legislative requirements
- Strong communicating ad leadership skills
- Must be strategic in their approach and be able to recognize and minimize risk
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, contact Katie on the details below;
Katie@taylorhigson.co.uk | 07739 516 103