Are you a Graphic Designer / Artworker working in the Print sector? Do you have experience working on Retail and Direct Marketing projects? If so, keep reading because this is the one for you.
You will join this award winning, reputable Print Management business as a Graphic Designer / Artworker. Their focus is on delivering high quality results for their Retail Clients, something they have been achieving for over 10 years.
So, what’s good about your next new business? Easy, their value and respect towards the people working within their company. They realize that every role that is active under their name do what they do to deliver the best possible results on the market. You will be joining a company within a role that you will really be able to see, hands on, the difference your work makes to your clients. There’s nothing more rewarding than that, is there?
As a confident Graphic Designer / Artworker, your team and business will be able to rely on you for results. No second guessing. You’ll be part of a creative team working in a very fast paced environment, which is nothing but exciting.
They want you to come onboard and inspire them. They want you to be confident in your ideas and help to really grow the creativity prospects and channels in the Print market.
So, what will you do?
- You’ll work closely with the Account Management team, working on your brief and executing it through to design and artwork
- You will co-ordinate and collaborate with other teams within production working to your deadline, using your time management and organizational skills efficiently
What do you need to have?
- At least one year of experience working within this industry
- Experience using Adobe Suite
- Passion – the eagerness and willingness to want to learn more along your next new career journey
If you want to find out more about this role, or even if you just want to discuss whether this opportunity will be right for you, contact me (Izabella) on 07834 687 701 | Izabella@taylorhigson.co.uk