Enclosing Machine Operator
£11.00 - £11.20 per hour, negotiable
37.5 hours per week: Shift work - earlies, afternoons & nights
Do you have experience working within a direct mail environment, are you now looking for a new challenge?
I am currently recruiting Enclosing Machine Operators to work on a permanent basis around the Mansfield area. I'm especially interested to talk to candidates who have experience in using enclosing and mailing machinery such as Buhrs, Kern, Norpak, Pitney Bowes, Bell & Howell, Bowe, CMC, Sitma, etc.
- To operate or assist on equipment in the production area
- Check machinery output as defined by company procedure
- Enclosing items as defined by the standard company samples
- To perform quality checks on the produced item
- To resolve / inform others of machinery maintenance issues
- To correctly label and package items where required
- To maintain efficient machine speeds
Shifts & Salary:
Shifts include earlies, afternoons and nights - 37.5 hours per week total
The roles are full time and permanent paying a base salary of circa £22,000, plus overtime / night shift allowance, based on experience.