You’ve graduated, got a couple of years Social Media experience under your belt and now looking for the next opportunity.
You’ll have had a job (maybe a couple) to get used to the working environment. Most importantly though is that you have found your passion in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
You’ll love generating business by writing and implemienting the company’s digital marketing strategy. You’ll be writing top level content (perhaps you could help me with my job advert) for fun and enjoy making you and your business stand out from the crowd.
So who will you be working for?
Being happy in a business for a long time is a hard thing to do. When moving into a new role, you’ll want to know that the team is solid, the business secure and the people sound. This is one of those places. Average tenure within this business is 7 years and counting. They themselves have been about since 1984 so it is fair to say they know what they are doing.
If you thrive in an environment that is positive and very much a ‘can do’ environment for clients and colleagues alike, then the culture here will suit you to a T. Talking of T, you’ve got to have proven experience of making a decent cuppa.
What is it that they do?
In truth, there isn’t a lot they can’t do for their clients. It is part of the culture that they say yes to most requests. They take the delivery of the best digital, design and print solutions personally. They have done for over 30 years and aren’t about to change that passion / USP.
What are you going to be doing?
As always, no one day is the same. It never is, especially in this place. You’ve got to love being kept on your toes but at some point (on a daily basis) you’ll be expected to be:
- Creating and implementing online lead generation plans
- Acting on leads created with new clients
- Carefully tracking campaign ROI, analysing and reporting on results
- Management of PPC, SEO and display advertising campaigns
- Analysing, optimising PPC and email lead generation campaigns
- Monitoring organic search and on-site conversion rates
- Creating marketing campaigns to support the wider marketing strategy
- Designing and delivering email campaigns aimed at generating new business
You’ll have loads more questions (I’m sure) or just to chat through the opportunity and business in greater detail, then get in touch with Matt Hanley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 422 0050.