Are you a Business Development Manager with substantial customer communications and software background or do you have considerable experience selling technology-based services into the Wealth Management sector?
As the Business Development Manager you will work closely with the Key Account team in order to help define strategy to open up this sector in the current market. You will help to produce logical roadmaps so that you can always stay one step ahead of the game in the forever growing market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating fresh pipelines in order to achieve new business
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Design, develop and deliver internal and external professional presentations
- Identify and maximise all existing revenue opportunities and new ones to come
- Continues improvement of the Sales team
- Providing subject matter expertise to your colleagues
- Keeping on top of industry trends
This is a business who takes care of their employees and helps them reach their full potential. They will invest their knowledge and time into you as a Business Development Manager offering professional development along the way.
If this sounds like the role for you, give me (Jonathan) a call on 0161 422 0050 or send your CV to Jonathant@taylorhigson.co.uk – or if it’s easier – simply just click apply.