Salary: £40,000 -£45,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading global name in multi-channel marketing communications & customer communications. Due to recent growth they are looking for an experienced bid manager to bolster the bid function which they see integral to the business growth.
The role would suit someone with a passion for marketing. A lot of the bids are in the retail sector so the creatives are as important as the content.
- Managing the bid process in accordance with the guidelines and processes in place, ensuring governance and business practices are adhered to and administered for all opportunities.
- Qualifying all bids with the Head of Bid Management and challenging the Business Development team to find out more information and develop relationships where applicable.
- Working with the Head of Bid Management and Business Development to research and analyse information available to develop strategic propositions.
- Preparing, copywriting editing, formatting and quality control of submissions to clients.
- Coordination of bids including organizing the relevant service, technical and business knowledge support required to input and prepare bids.
- Coordinating the activities of bids, organising mid-review meetings necessary to ensure that the outputs produced are timely and of the appropriate standard.
- Working with the Head of Bid Management to monitor benchmark and assess the effectiveness of the bids and the process to implement or make recommendations for improvements including, where applicable, collation of one to one feedback and follow up with prospects on missed and lost opportunities.
- Putting together creatives, graphics and brandings for the bids.
- Assisting on the management and coordination of e auctions, working with Strategic Sourcing team.
- Support the Head of Bid Management and Business Development with presenting and/or information gathering at customer prospect meetings and pitches.
- Knowledge Base.
- Ensuring all bids and associated correspondence is organised and filed on the server.
- Working with Marketing to ensure that all case studies are relevant and updated accordingly. This includes case study programme with marketing to ensure we capture all relevant promotional material.
- A knowledge of creative techniques would be advantageous.
If this sounds like a role for you then please get in touch so we can discuss this further!