My client, a trusted direct mail business, are seeking a Site Maintenance Engineer to join the company.
The role will be working alongside the existing site engineer to undertake general maintenance to machinery and appliances at site, being technically sound and having a working knowledge of electronics and components is essential.
This role will be working Monday to Friday within standard business hours, some flexibility in this may be required if there are repairs that need completing prior to the end of a shift.
• Monitor the performance of new and current machinery and equipment, carrying out adjustments and maintenance on a continuing basis and suggest improvements
• Preventative Maintenance of machinery to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime.
• Fault find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels
• Attend machine breakdowns in a timely manner and in conjunction with management to ensure work is prioritised to keep machine down time to a minimum.
• Assist with the installation/implementation of machine improvements and projects.
• Be available for over-time and call-outs when required.
• To carry out other duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
• Identify health and safety risks and ensure that the plant and equipment is maintained in a safe working order and that safe working practices are followed at all times.
Salary & Benefits
£25-£30k based on experience
Plus pension, holidays, etc
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration should you be interested in this role