Calling all experienced Machine Operators.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a trusted international direct marketing company and their production team. Due to continued success they are looking for an Enclosing Machine Operator. The details of the roles are as follows:
- Set up / changeover of machinery
- Control and adjust machines as needed
- Machine maintenance when required
- Reporting any faults and escalating problems if needed
- Record daily activity and provide a hand over to the day shift when required
- Ensuring the working area is clean and safe
- Quality checking work - matching the product to the desired job card
- Other general production area duties as requested
Are you the right candidate?
If you have proven experience as a machine operator, knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and running adjustments, then that would be ideal.
Understanding of a mail house environment would be advantageous. A ‘can do’ attitude is the right attitude for this role alongside a good eye for detail and great communication skills. Basic computer literacy is required. Due to the fast-paced environment being adhere to health and safety procedures and regulations is key.
This role involves working night shifts, the shift pattern is 2300-0700, Sunday to Thursday. This means you will start work on a Sunday night and your final shift will end at 0700 on Friday morning.
The salary for this role is circa £20,000 plus benefits (pension, holidays, etc)
The successful candidate will be willing to undertake reference and DBS checks, these will be completed by the company upon offer of employment.
Please apply by forwarding your CV via this advert.